Are you a Recruiter who's tired of the "feast and famine" roller coaster of commission income? No defined career path for you to grow your skills and advance your career? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We're Randstad, and you've probably heard of us. We're a multi-billion dollar, global organization and our National Recruiting office in Ft. Lauderdale is growing. We are currently accepting applications for National Recruiters!
This position is focused on recruiting qualified candidates for contract and contract-to-hire placements with clients across the United States. Our client base of Fortune 500 companies includes many well respected, highly recognizable corporations, such as Nike, USAA, MetLife, and more! (This is a temporary contract opportunity with the possibility of converting to full time, permanent employment in the future).
- Drive order fill rates for our clients across the country by placing viable candidates with various clients throughout the United States
- Evaluate talent and assess client demands to make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidate's skills and experience
- Evaluate candidates via phone interviews, online assessments, and professional references
- Coordinating interviews, assist talent with resumes and coach candidates for successful interviews
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plans via sourcing, pipelining, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates thereby exceeding client expectations
- Utilize VMS systems to effectively manage candidate submittals, interviews, offers and starts
- Maintain database and trackers with updated documentation regarding candidate activity
- Effectively communicate with Managers and TalentCare Coordinators to successfully place, onboard, and retain talent
- (This is NOT A REMOTE POSITION). Our office is off Commercial Blvd near I-95 in Ft. Lauderdale)
- Proven experience and/or relevant skills to successfully manage projects or recruitment process from end to end
- Proficient computer skills and attention to details for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work and effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adaptable and innovative in approach with ability to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 2 years of business experience with a minimum of one year in recruiting and/or inside customer service/sales
Shift Required: Day shift, working hours 9am - 6pm
What we're offering:
- Base salary starting at $45k annually, plus monthly incentives (once brought on perm)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing training, skills development and coaching by experienced management
- Career growth opportunity in an expanding, dynamic, supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join largest HR Services company in the world!