Medical Records Technician
Randstad Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for your next opportunity in your medical office career? An award winning healthcare organization is looking for a Medical Records Technician in the Santa Rosa Region. We are looking for professional, motivated, caring, and reliable workers for this opportunity. If you have a positive, professional demeanor, and want to make a difference in the workplace, we want you to join our team as a Medical Records Technician.
Shift Required: Monday to Friday, typical business hours
Don't Wait, Apply Today!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining patient files and retrieving files for scheduled appointments
- Responding to requests for medical records and processing letters and reports
- Photocopying records and documents for billing or legal services, sending and receiving information via fax machine, and answering phone calls.
- Assisting with a backlog of medical documents to be scanned into Epic
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 1 year experience in healthcare revenue cycle (preferred)
- GED or High School Diploma (required)
- Basic computer skills
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An awarding winning healthcare organization awarded the IHA Excellence in Healthcare
- Above market level base compensation
- Supportive management invested in your success
For a immediate response, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration, and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
500 Doyle ParkSanta Rosa, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Randstad