- location:Glendale, CA
- salary:$100,000 - $120,000 per year
- date posted:Friday, November 1, 2019
- experience:6 years
- job type:Permanent
- industry:Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management & Related Svcs
Permanent position: Our client in Glendale, a growing engineering company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team, and grow with the company!
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Produce complete HVAC,Plumbing plans ready for construction on healthcare facilities, restaurants, office buildings, industrial buildings, recreational buildings, markets
- Design in Autocad , HVAC and plumbing for building construction
- Mechanical engineer with a PE license
- Must be able to produce designs for HVAC and Plumbing for building construction
- Health Benefits
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.