- location:Bothell, WA
- salary:$15.50 per hour
- date posted:Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- experience:Entry Level
- job type:Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a great job?
This is a high energy role with room for growth-
Help a major medical equipment manufacturer keep its lines moving in this fast paced role!
40 hours a week-
Set Schedule- Day and Swing Available
Apply online or schedule your phone interview at - https://calendly.com/randstad_bothell/phone-interview
- Work with the team on the physical and administrative tasks involved in receiving, inspection, storage and fulfillment.
- Enter Data and complete files related to shipments, as well as update and maintain records
- Work with internal customers and suppliers as required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- High-school/Associates or equivalent experience
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs and be comfortable walking/standing for most of your day.
- Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.