The Loan Operations Representative will be responsible for providing support to the Bank's loan function by reviewing new and renewed loans, reviewing loan advances, payments, and rate changes while processing paid loans.
- Act as the servicing agent for participated and syndicated loan transactions by applying payments and advances to loans, paying assessment fees for Residential Condominium Loans, and paying real estate taxes
- Review all new and renewed loans in the company's system while maintaining the original loan documents and files in the collateral vault.
- Answer all client inquiries regarding loan balances, transactions, and payoffs
- Perform routine audits on the data entered for new and renewed loans as well as the previous day's servicing activity and make adjustments as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required; College Degree highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Loan Operations experience required; Experience with processing Commercial loans and Commercial Real Estate loans highly desired
- Experience with Fiserv highly desired
- Must have great attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment