The Import Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and supporting an onsite facility including but not limited to daily order flow, inventory control, forecasting, tracking PO's, and being the main point of contact.
- Generate and adjust purchase orders for adequate replenishment while tracking all purchase orders in order to assure the timely arrival and quantities of products
- Act as the liaison for all stores regarding inventory issues and concerns as well as maintaining maximum in-stock levels at all stores
- React to all backorders and past due purchase orders in order to determine an action plan for potential out of stock inventory
- High School Diploma or GED required; College Degree highly desired
- At least 2-4 years of Import Coordinator or Supply Chain Analyst experience required
- Must be analytical and able to creatively problem-solve