Are you an experienced Data Entry professional who is looking for an opportunity to work with one of the worlds largest insurance companies? We're hiring for a 6 month contract in San Antonio!
If you're interested in an opportunity with one of the world's largest insurance companies - then we want to hear from you! Interview being held next week!
Shift: Must have flexibility to work 9am - 6pm and/or 10am - 7pm - Schedule will be based on business needs and is subject to change as needed.
Responsibilities: Sr. Data Entry Operator: Performs high-volume data entry (average: 8,000 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour). Performs basic management of data entry, research, analysis, correspondences, and document filing. Detects and correct errors. Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Must maintain an average of 8,000 to 10,000 key strokes per hour
- Must maintain error rates of less than 1%
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and find errors or mistakes
- Has advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, database & other software
- Proficient in MS Word
- Proficient in MS Excel
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience of data entry, data management.
- Ability to provide training and guidance to less experienced or new workers
To Apply: submit your application here AND email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com. Be sure to include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the subject line of email.
**For a faster response: EMAIL YOUR RESUME FIRST and then, text: 631.268.5745 with your name, job title & location**
I'm conducting phone interviews now, so submit your resume today to be considered. Good Luck!