Customer Service Specialist
- $21 to $22 Hourly
Make an impact in a fast-paced, exciting environment! We have an urgent need in Duluth, GA for experienced Customer Service Specialists for our client, a World-Class Leader in the healthcare industry. If you have the skills listed below and are interested in working with a solid company, this is the job for you! You must click the link below and complete the form. If you have already applied or are working with another recruiter feel free to pass this on to someone else.
MAKE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AS INDICATED.
Duration: 5 months contract (may extend or convert to perm)
Hours: The Contact Center hours varies. You must be available to work Monday-Saturday and open to any shift between the hours of 7am-9pm
Pay: $22.71 per hour
Duluth, GA 30096
This position is remote, however, you must live in Georgia within 1.5 hours of Duluth, GA.
Click (or copy and paste) this link to complete the necessary form:
**Once you complete the form, you will receive the required assessment.
· Must pass the required assessment
· Must live in Georgia and within 1.5 hours of Duluth
· Must have fast, reliable internet
· Must have a high school diploma
· Minimum 2 years in a customer service specialist role
· Effectively diffuse anger, tension and hostility, within regulatory guidelines, of members expressing concerns
· Be available to handle member inquiries in an empathetic manner
· Represent health plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues
· Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from members concerning health plan benefits, account status, payment history and medical services
· Initiate contact with the appropriate health plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed
· Evaluate data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery
· Assist departments in reaching call handling goals, first contact resolution goals, complaint resolution compliance, member retention and making return contact as warranted
If you believe you are the ideal candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration, and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.