Are you a Customer Service professional who is looking for an opportunity with a thriving organization? We’re hiring CSRs to support a financial institution in Superior, CO.
Note: Training and initial work period will start at home until the current COVID-19 situation is under control & employees are given permission to return to their office. For this reason, it is imperative that anyone interested in applying for this position has high-speed internet access and a computer at home in order to work remotely for the initial part of your employment.
Responsibilities: The Customer Service Lead Specialist will be responsible for resolving Inquiries on all customer facing requests, including, but not limited to:
- Transfer & Assumptions
- Mid-term doc modifications
- Payment histories
- Vendor payment pass through
- Experience handling high-volume of calls
- Learn & adapt to new technologies
- Basic banking and lending knowledge is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent years of work experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of customer service in a call center or banking environment
To Apply: submit your application here & email resume to Micaela.Crespi@RandstadUSA.com and include the JOB TITLE and LOCATION in the subject line of email.
**For a faster response, EMAIL YOUR RESUME FIRST, then, text: 631.268.5745 with your name, job title & location***
I'm conducting phone interviews now & scheduling in-person interviews ASAP (after phone screen), so submit your resume today to be considered. Good Luck!
APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!