Job Title: Customer Service Representative/ Call Center
Call Center/Contact Center experience 2 years minimum
TWO (2) YEARS OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
TWO (2) YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
FULL Time:40 hour work week
Duration: 4-6 Months Temp
Pay Rate: $16 to $18 Hour
HOURS: OPEN AVAILABILITY
You can submit your resume directly to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Represents health plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature and to respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues
- Responds professionally to inquiries from internal/external customers
- Initiates contact with the appropriate health plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed.
- Evaluated data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery
- Follows established procedures to meet customer/member needs
Answer High volume inbound calling
Assist patients with billing questions.
Provide fee estimates for GH services.
Demonstrate great customer service and communication skills
Adhere to HIPAA and patient confidentiality requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and respond briefly, clearly and effectively
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
HS Diploma, Call Center/Contact Center experience 2 years minimum
Two (2) years of customer service experience required
Call center experience
Preferred Work Experience:
Health insurance experience