Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Air Canada is looking for individuals interested in joining one of the fastest-growing airlines in the country! Apply today if you want to help people get the most out of their travel experience in the beautiful Ronald Reagan International Airport. You MUST follow the link below to apply, you will not be considered for the position if not.
What you will be doing:
- Check-in Passengers, issue a boarding pass, seat selection, and verify immigration documentation
- Check-in baggage - ensure Company regulations regarding size/weight comply with collecting excess charges
- Make reservations
- Provide passengers with relevant information, including Customs and Immigration requirements
What we need:
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021
- Ability to work any shift
- Prior experience in airline/travel industries is preferred
What you will get:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits, including medical, vision, and dental
- Travel benefits, flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
You MUST apply to the above link to be considered, if you are having trouble please copy and paste the link into your URL bar!
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration, and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
1 Aviation CircleWashington, DC
BusinessView all jobs at Randstad