Are you a motivated Creative Strategist in San Francisco, CA interested in working for a world leader in HR services? If so, I’d like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it’s NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
Shift Required:M-F Typical Business Hours
Pay Rate: $45/hr
What Will You Be Doing:
- Work with writers, designers, marketing managers, PR, comms, product, and sales to articulate the value of products to multiple audiences (customers, partners, internal teams, and others) through presentations.
- Communicate clearly about a traditionally jargon-heavy complex set of technologies in a concise customer-focused manner.
- Identify opportunities to use presentations or slides to help tell the product and company's story through demos, animation, motion graphics, signage and more.
- Build scalable, fool-proof, and effective templates for sales enablement, product launches, webinars, and more
- Champion brand standards and guidelines.
- Help build, grow, and maintain a library of reusable photos, graphics, illustrations, and other assets to enable scalable presentation templates
The Right Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Marketing, Creative Writing, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience writing at a tech company, marketing agency, PR firm, or related experience.
- Portfolio that showcases excellence in presentation design and creative thinking, as well as a clean and polished style with an eye for detail and an ability to distill complex concepts and technologies into compelling slides without “dumbing it down.”
- Skilled at explaining your work, process, and decisions with a healthy appetite for feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Very strong expertise with Powerpoint, Google Slides, Keynote or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) or equivalent.
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: email@example.com
APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.