- location:Atlanta, GA
- salary:$17 per hour
- date posted:Thursday, November 14, 2019
- experience:Entry Level
- job type:Temp to Perm
- industry:Administrative and Support Services
Do you love customer service, branding and working in a fun, casual environment?
Then look no further, this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a high profile marketing firm located in the heart of Dunwoody. They have a colorful spacious office, with swings, test kitchens and fun team outings.
The Loyalty Relations Specialist will coordinate and develop Local Market Loyalty campaigns contributing to both the growth of the loyalty program and sales & traffic for the companies brand. This position will also manage all guest relations for the loyalty program and assist with reporting activities associated with the Rewards Loyalty program.
Loyalty Campaign Creation & Implementation
- Serve as a primary administrator for offers, rewards, and user access within the Loyalty platform
- Enter all promotions into the loyalty platform for targeting, segmentation and offer set up
- Successfully execute national and local Moe Rewards loyalty campaigns. Ensuring all copy is on-brand, spelled correctly and sent to the appropriate audiences.
- Manage workload independently and be able to prioritize campaign building on a day-to-day basis to ensure all deadlines are met
- Proactively communicate deadline changes and campaign updates to all field marketing team members and brand team members
- Proactively lead conversations and drive improvements in emerging topics, e.g. fraud control & feedback
- Work closely with the Loyalty Team to manage the loyalty campaign status document and updates
- Manages the Moe Rewards guest services email account and is responsible for managing, responding and solving all guest issues related to the loyalty program.
- Works closely with the Focus Brands guest services team to ensure all Moe Rewards guest related issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Knowledge in Marketing
- Professional and well spoken with strong communication capabilities
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, business, advertising, or other related field of study
- 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing, business administration, sales, or related field
- Experience leveraging loyalty platforms to drive results preferred
- Ability to analytically/statistically marketing effectiveness as it relates to overall sales, and competitive trends.
- Working knowledge of developing and executing marketing plans, specifically loyalty campaigns, across multiple platforms
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and resolutions through email
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of stakeholders (e.g., internal and external customers, etc.) in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt and adjust planned work through analyzing work demands, competing priorities, and tight deadlines; and to understand the most effective and efficient means to accomplish tasks within the parameters of the organizational structure, processes, systems, and policies
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in clear concise language; to demonstrate active listening while engaging others; and to establish, implement, and clearly communicate strategies that align with business needs and objectives to gain buy-in from stakeholder
- MS Office Suite
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.