- location:Los Angeles, CA
- salary:$13.25 - $14.25 per hour
- date posted:Thursday, October 24, 2019
- experience:Entry Level
- job type:Temp to Perm
Do you enjoy socializing and working in upbeat environments? Would you enjoy working at a location where you get to interact with tourists and share with our Los Angeles/Hollywood visitors all the exciting things that are happening in our community?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking to add another 2 enthusiastic members to the team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with strong communication skills, and is comfortable working in 2 different office locations, some days you would work at their Downtown Los Angeles office, and other days at their Hollywood location. As a center rep, you will share with tourists all the exciting things that are happening in LA such as theme parks, local attractions, museums, and many other exciting events. Open/Close center duties, and responsibilities.
For this position, we do reimburse your parking fees/bus fair.
This is a part time positions that ranges from 16 - 35 hours per week. If you do go to school or have other commitments, then this may work for you as far as being flexible.
- compose e-mails, answer phone calls, data entry, offer deals/Sell tickets
- fax/ print, and be able to use tablet to get further information for guests
- provide information to customers on things to do that would fit their specific interests
- Be knowledgeable on freeways and ways to get around in the area
- Provide the walk in guest with a great experience
- Familiarity with POS is a Working hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Able to stand, sit, walk, twist and turn for long periods of time
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Punctual( Attendance is key, as the center requires to have staff supporting during business hours)
- Bilingual in other languages is a plus (German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
- Going above in day to day tasks
No Degree Required
You will be required to submit to a background and a drug screen once the position is offered to you.
Looking for individuals that are flexible to work weekends, and certain holidays.
Feel free to send your resume directly to: Attmar.Legaspi@randstadUSA.com These positions won't be available for long, you can also call 562-594-8111.
We will scheduling digital interviews, so that way you don't have to make a trip to our office, and can be set up for next steps quicker.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.