Do you enjoy helping people over the phone? Are you an expert at showing empathy to clients and customers? How would you feel to work for one of the fastest growing organizations within the area? One of the largest healthcare and insurance providers is seeking driven individuals to join the organization.
Temp to Perm Possibility
Pay Rate: $19.00-$21.00 hourly
Location: S Havana St. Aurora, CO
- Instructs patients on the appropriate preparation for procedures as to what to do and what to avoid, the type of clothing to wear, and possible side effects.
- Uses scheduling guidelines to include documentation of indications and contraindications that may prompt appropriate clarification of exam ordered.
- Schedules, for the entire region, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Sonography, Fluoroscopy, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and Diagnostic Imaging examinations for Health Plan members, with the members themselves and with multi-disciplinary providers.
- Determines the probable length of the procedure. Coordinates the availability of the Technician, room and camera, and Radiologist availability with the availability and need of the patient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and respond briefly, clearly and effectively
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- High School Diploma
APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!