This is a great opportunity to work for a world class healthcare company that truly values its employees, customers and community.
I am seeking a Call Center Customer Service Representative for a contract to hire opportunity in Aurora, CO. If you are open to new job opportunities, please reply to with your updated resume attached. I’d like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it’s NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend!
- This position will average 60-80 inbound calls daily scheduling CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, Sonography, Fluoroscopy, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and Diagnostic Imaging examinations for Health Plan members.
- 3+ years of Previous Call Center Scheduling experience within a Healthcare setting is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal skills.
- Pass Customer Service Assessment.
- High School or GED required.
Pay, Shift and Job Length:
- Pay: $19 to $21 per hour based on experience.
- Flexible to work an 8 hour shift Monday through Friday between 7am & 7pm.
- Job Duration: 6 month contract to hire based on job performance and business need.
APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!