Call Center Representative Inbound
+ location:Chandler, AZ
+ salary:$17.50 per hour
+ date posted:Wednesday, July 24, 2019
+ job type:Temp to Perm
Call Center Representative Inbound
Randstad is currently seeking Client Services Representatives in the Chandler area!
40 hrs/wk; shifts can be between 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday - Sunday
Location: Chandler, AZ 85224
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Length of Assignment- 1 year contract to hire
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representatives you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to our Merrill Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
What you'll do:
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
- Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers' financial lives
?? Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
?? Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
?? Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
?? Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
?? Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
?? Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
?? Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
?? Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday ?? Friday, 8:00 am ?? 5:00 pm
?? Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday ?? Sunday
?? Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
?? Inbound call center experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.