Bilingual Call Center Representative - Work from Home!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to put your highly in-demand customer service skill set into practice in a fast-paced environment? If you’re an experienced Bilingual Call Center professional who has demonstrated people skills, loves troubleshooting and lives to delight customers, we have amazing customer service jobs waiting for you. Apply now!!
What you'll be doing:
- Role will consist of both inbound and outbound calls to members and providers
- CSR will respond to member, provider, agent and broker inquiries via telephone regarding health insurance benefits, eligibility and claims
- There will be questions about what things are covered in their plan, where they can go to get help, which doctors are in their network, how they can change doctors, etc.
- Would not initiate any claims but would be responsible for giving status and transferring to the proper team for escalation if needed
Shift: Call Center is open 7 days per week, Hours range between 7:00AM to 10:00PM Central Time (8 hour shift)
What you'll have:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Call center experience (MUST have a minimum of 2 years)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive personality and high energy that comes through clearly over the phone!
Location: Remote/Work from Home but MUST have open availability to work Central Time Zone
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration, and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
BusinessView all jobs at Randstad