- location:Palo Alto, CA
- salary:$25 per hour
- date posted:Friday, February 14, 2020
- job type:Temp to Perm
- industry:Administrative and Support Services
A leading statistical and engineering research firm providing litigation support is looking for an administrative assistant to join their team! If you are looking for an opportunity in the Palo Alto area then you don't want to miss out on this position!
Job type: Contract to Hire
In this role you will be responsible for...
- managing routine communications for the firm
- answering the phone and directing calls
- ordering and maintaining office supplies as needed
- preparing binders and conference room for meetings
- other administrative tasks as needed
- ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- ability to work with both independently and in a team
- excellent written and verbal communication
- professional demeanor
- discretion when it comes to maintaining privacy and handling sensitive information
- 2+ years prior administrative experience (in a legal environment a plus)
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (able to edit and draft professional documents in Word/Excel)
- ability to work in the United States
- High school diploma or equivalent
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.