Currently looking for a strong candidate for a Accounting Manager position in Exton, PA.
Shift Required:Mon - Fri typical business hours
Pay Rate: $70
- He/she will be responsible for contributing to the production of accurate and timely reporting of monthly / quarterly / annual results at the Group level.
- All activities of this position will be performed in conformance with our established policies as well as GAAP, SOX, and any other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly accounting close, including the preparation of journal entries.
- Responsibilities will also include assigned accounting tasks/calulations, financial statement analysis as needed and reporting of data to support our external SEC filings.
- Ensure all information received by the business units, subsidiary systems, and interfaces are accurate, timely and are in compliance with all GAAP and U.S. statutory requirements.
- Prepare and document balance sheet account reconciliations and financial statement analysis on a monthly basis. Ad Hoc reporting and analysis to support the financials and other projects.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of established internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley. This will include making recommendations for enhancements or modifications to existing processes and systems. Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley control packages per the documented requirements.
- BS Degree in Accounting required
- CPA is preferred as well as background in public accounting, Big 4 is a plus.
- Prior experience as part of an accounting team within a global company is preferred.
- 6+ years of related experience is required
- Experience in service-oriented or shared services finance organization is preferred.
TO APPLY: Email Resume to: email@example.com