Are you a skilled welder ready for a new challenge? Do you like making extra money working overtime? A growing
metal fabrication manufacturing facility is looking for motivated welders to join their team. You can go to work in a
nice, clean and temperature controlled facility. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Safety is
always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
Pay is $15 per hour and overtime is optional but often encouraged.
MIG & TIG Welding - No Certification needed
- Perform MIG and TIG welds based on project needs and timelines
- Set-up and operate the welding equipment.
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Experienced in Metal, Steel, Fabrication welding
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- A thorough knowledge about safety precautions while working.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand instructions.
- Ability to analyze work at hand and execute welding procedures
- Good decision-making skills.
- Must be able to finish work within given time
No Degree Required
Recent welding experience in fabrication.
-??Bilingual, nice to have but not required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Stand for long periods of time.
We look forward to meeting you. We can interview virtually or in person and review certifications in person today. Please email resumes to email@example.com thank you
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Qualifications: Recent welding experience in fabrication. -??Bilingual, nice to have but not required - Ability to read blueprints - Stand for long periods of time. Education: No Degree Required Employment Type: ["TEMPORARY","PART_TIME"]