A Government Agency with the State of Arizona located in Downtown Phoenix is seeking a highly experienced contracts professional to fill their Senior Procurement Specialist role. This is a Senior level position requiring development and negotiation of Governmental contracts and the management of the entire procurement process; the ideal candidate has prior experience in all facets the role.
- The Salary is $33.00
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Work From Home (WFH)/Remote; this position will return to office part time at some point
- The Senior Procurement Specialist works under limited supervision and acts as a lead specialist, develops, negotiates, and enters into and administers complex or high-risk contracts, agreements and leases, including intergovernmental and inter-agency agreements.
- This position handles complex procurements that require subject matter expertise and discretion in the field of procurement.
- May work in cooperation with or on behalf of local and federal government agencies.
- May develop complex statutorily defined contracts and/or statewide contracts.
- This department is currently working remotely (from home) full time but will be expected to return to the office half time at some point.
- Procurement (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Contracts Negotiation (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Contract Development (2 years of experience is required)
- Government Contracts (1 year of experience is required)
- No Degree Required
- Minimum of 3-5 Years Contracts and/or Procurement Management Experience
- 1-2 Years Government Contracts Experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.