Randstad is working with a client in need of a Sales Operations Specialist to join a growing team on a contract basis.
- Assist Sales team with coordination of deal and business support processes for Healthcare Division Sales, ensuring deals undergo the defined and appropriate level of review and approval prior to successful order execution, booking and revenue.
- Ensure deals enter into the deal approval process in a timely manner; proactively support Sales and Business Development teams in progressing through the approval process; schedule and record deal reviews and decisions; ensure deal approvals are documented within Salesforce/CMS
- Manage escalations throughout the internal organization
- Proactively support sales teams to increase productivity and lead the resolution of internal barriers to selling
- Ensure tracking and visibility of risk in the quarterly top-deal forecast and the gap-closer pipeline
- Drive adoption of Salesforce.com process discipline within sales, ensure opportunities entered into Salesforce are maintained; monitor and report on pipeline; ensure sales teams follow established processes
- Work effectively across ancillary support teams such as Order to Cash, Professional Services, TRA and Sales Engineers to triage & resolve booking/fulfillment issues as they arise
- Develop strategic discussion material such as pipeline deep dive presentations, reporting and analysis as required for the sales and executive leadership meetings
- Contribute fully to the weekly cadence of risk analysis on the top-deal forecast, highlighting to senior management any changes in risk perspective and the key related dependencies. Prepare and present action plans in place to mitigate risk
- Work closely with the Regional Sales leaders on each deal, proactively lead top revenue and bookings deals through the Sales review cycles & CVOs (Customer Verifiable Outcomes), driving actions plans to ensure timely submissions to customers
- Strong understanding of term-sheets, contracts and commercial structures
- In depth knowledge of contract management systems and CRM Enterprise tools
- High attention to detail, process orientated and analytical
- Proactive, collaborative and able to thrive in rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Relevant Experience (5 years) in commercial operations, ideally in the telecommunications or software industry
- Demonstrated experience managing matrix teams in pursuit of large deals
- Proven experience in shaping and supporting successful large (e.g $5-10M+) technology contract deal definitions and reviews (leading edge deal-desk or bid-response experience)
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Qualifications: - Relevant Experience (5 years) in commercial operations, ideally in the telecommunications or software industry - Demonstrated experience managing matrix teams in pursuit of large deals - Proven experience in shaping and supporting successful large (e.g $5-10M+) technology contract deal definitions and reviews (leading edge deal-desk or bid-response experience) Education: High School Employment Type: ["TEMPORARY","PART_TIME"]