Randstad USA Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a dedicated Purchasing Agent to join our procurement team. The Purchasing Agent reports to the Controller and is responsible for identifying suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying delivered items.This role will also have responsibility in assisting with accounts payables. This role is at a manufacturing facility located in South Tucson for a permanent job opening! The salary is between $16-19 per hour DOE. The company offers amazing benefits, bonuses, and company matching retirement plans available as well. The top candidates must have at least 3 years of work experience and available to interview with a Randstad recruiter ASAP! Please read the job description and apply if you match all qualifications.
- Researching and comparing suppliers, goods, and services.
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Monitoring inventory levels and determining purchase needs.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders.
- Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments.
- Processing outstanding invoices for payment.
- Scheduling and verifying purchase deliveries.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- Proficiency in CRM and inventory management software programs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Organization and documentation skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Inventory Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Vendor Management
- Accounts Payable
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.