3rd Shift Opportunity; 12am-7am
- Hiring, training employees
- Oversees operations, machining cells, and other value added processes in relation to operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Assist with customer complaints, quality issues and provide problem-solving to eliminate issues
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules and quality standards.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Actively participates in safety training, insuring compliance to State, Federal, BOL and OSHA regulations.
- Monitoring performance and implementing corrective actions to meet department goals
- Maintain all production and related quality assurance records as required.
- Direct the implementation of lean initiatives including 5S, standardized work, work balance, product flow and TPM improvements.
- Track scrap rates and actions to reduce it.
- Track OEE (overall equipment efficiency) and actions to improve it.
- Maintain overall schedule to internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in manufacturing