Randstad has an exciting opportunity in the Louisville area for a Medical Billing Specialist! This person would be responsible for gathering charge information, coding and entering complete billing processes into the database. They would also be responsible for processing and filing insurance claims and assisting patients in completing insurance forms.
- Researches all information needed to complete billing process including getting charge information from physicians
- Codes information about procedures performed and diagnosis on charge.
- Assists in the processing of insurance claims. including Medicaid/Medicare claims
- Processes all insurance provider's correspondence, signature, and insurance forms.
- Assists patients in completing all necessary forms, to include payment arrangements made with patients. Answer patient questions and concerns.
- Key charge information into entry program and produces billing.
- Follows up with insurance companies and ensures claims are paid/processed.
- Resubmits insurance claims that have received no response or are not on file.
- Works with other staff to follow up on accounts until zero balance.
- Assists in error resolution.
- Maintains required billing records, reports, files.
- Answers telephone, screen calls, takes messages, and provides information.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and regulations.
- Ability to prepare documents in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with others.
- Knowledge of billing practices and clinic policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of coding and clinic operating policies.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, including ICD-9 and ICD-10
- Knowledge of insurance industry.
Experience: Minimum of two years billing experience in a health care organization
If interested, please apply online or send your resume to email@example.com
RANDSTAD ADMINISTRATIVE and ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONALS??CAREER??EXPO??2020!Our office will be accepting walk ins on the following dates from 8 AM-5 PM. Please bring a copy of your updated resume and be ready to interview.?? Must have at least a year of experience in desired field.??If you can not make it to our office call us today about setting a virtual interview! Tuesday,?? March 10th-????Administrative Professionals Wednesday, March 11th - Accounting Professionals Thursday, March 12th-??Non Clinical Healthcare Professionals- (medical billing, coding, receptionist, customer service)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.