Randstad USA Plainville, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor to join to their team! This is a full time, direct hire opportunity! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers. This is a 1st shift position with excellent pay and benefits with a global supplier of sensing and control solutions.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, operations or other related fields
- Previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Randstad USAWhy Work Here?
This is a permanent position with benefits!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Randstad USA