We're hiring for an Injection Molding Process Manager role for a growing Manufacturer in Clarksville, TN
This person will manage injection molding tooling and molding projects from conception through release to production. This is a high level role that requires extensive personal and hands on knowledge of injection molding processes. This person should come with management experience, as well as be able to speak to the nuances of injection molding for plastics manufacturing.
- Serving as liaison between Engineering, Business Development, and Operations to ensure the organization responds to customers and projects in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results and data
- Provide technical support and knowledge related to tool construction and molding process engineering aspects during project quoting
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
Keen knowledge of tooling, drawings, machining, mold theory & plastics processing capabilities
Ensure systemic accuracy of inventory and participate in monthly inventory counts & auditing activities
- B.S. in Engineering
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in plastic injection molding,
- Must have experience with large molds up to 2000lbs
- Robotic Automation experience