Downingtown, PA- Growing manufacturing company has a direct hire opening for a Human Resources Coordinator.
This person will be responsible for interfacing with health insurance providers, managing health insurance benefits and 401k, tracking PTO, handling new hire paperwork and on-boarding, putting together team building events, handling all employee relations issues, processing payroll, ensuring company policies and procedures are followed, being point of contact for all employees and creating professional development training specified for each department and implementing leadership development programs. Seeking someone who is intelligent, charismatic and professional to join this team oriented company.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to build relationships with all employees
- Must have experience handling all human resources functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be hungry and motivated
- Can work independently and as a part of a team
- Knowledgeable with human resources policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 year's Human Resource experience
- SHRM member preferred
- Minimum PHR designation preferred
For immediate consideration please apply directly to this posting and upload your resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.