A Local Government Agency located in Tempe is working with Randstad to identify a professional and organized Housing Administrative Assistant to take on a key role within their housing division. The ideal candidate is multi-faceted, able to pivot quickly to new or competing priorities, problem solve, and provide professional communication between departmental staff, leaders and the public. Patience and excellent customer service is a must! If this sounds like you, read on!
This is a long-term temporary contract position with a government agency that will last at least 6-8 months.
- The salary is $16.00/hr
- Working Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Tempe, AZ 85282
- Must complete MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Typing Test prior to submission
We offer benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time after 90 Days!
The Housing Administrative Assistant performs a full range of administrative support duties for management staff of the housing division and provides information and assistance to the public.
- Scheduling appointments, setting up meetings.
- Reading and responding to email and other correspondence; responding to phone calls and voicemail.
- Organizing and setting up files for management and maintaining filing system.
- Maintaining calendars and schedules of activities, meetings, and other events; may attend meetings and take minutes.
- Performs other clerical/administrative support as needed and assigned. Must be able to perform these duties in an accurate and professional manner.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Professional Correspondence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Time Management
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills
- Administrative Assistant (3 years of experience is required)
- No Degree Required
- 3 Years Administrative Assistant Experience required
- Office experience within the last 1 Year required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.