- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A well-known manufacturer with great benefits including a great workplace environment is hiring near you. Don't have Manufacturing experience and seeking a new trade? This is a great opportunity to develop new skills and gain future experiences. Interested in discussing further? Do not wait, Call or Text 716/429-5228 to apply directly. Ask for Emily R.
salary: $15.99 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
Medical Device Assembler - Day Shift: 6AM - 6PM
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assembling various products
• Packaging various products
• Performing rework and inspection on the product
• Recording data related to product quality and traceability
• Cleaning of work areas as required
• High School Diploma/GED preferred. Candidates without a HS Diploma/GED will be required to pass an equivalency exam.
• Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting)
• Basic reading skills
• Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
Preferences (Experience, Skills):
• 1-2 months Assembly experience
#Warehouse #General #Laborer #Packaging #Assembler #Medical
• Communication skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
ConstructionView all jobs at Randstad USA
Get fresh Part Time General Labor jobs daily straight to your inbox!