- $16 to $17 Hourly
Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Call Center Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in customer service.
- Excellent Work Environment
- Different Schedules available
- Well-located and professional building
- Business casual dress code
- Engagement activities
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Perm
- Overnight schedule available
salary: $16.5 - $17.28 per hour
work hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
education: High School
- The Call Center Specialist position is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to customers, following program guidelines and call center standards.
- Able to handle emergency calls, stolen vehicles, and road assistance programs.
- Respond to incoming calls and other messages from customers' vehicles and provide them with accurate answers and guidelines related to the vehicles' programs and services.
- Develop customer relationships that contribute to business objectives and promote customer loyalty.
- Research and resolve customer questions and issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Call Center (6 months of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- COMPUTER SKILLS
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.
Randstad USAFort Lauderdale, FL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.