Our client in Holland, MI is seeking a Controls Engineer for a full time, permanent opening. This is for a 3rd shift position and the hours are 10p-6a.
Salary is between $65-95K, depending on experience and qualifications.
The Control Engineer will design and oversee the production of many types of complex systems and equipment, seeking consistent results and operation of a system within specified tolerances.
- Production Support and Programming
- Development and testing of machinery
- Design and program PLC, HMI, robots and other types of electronic or electrical manufacturing equipment
- Installing vision systems
- Robotic welding (Mig and Tig) and material handling applications
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- Technical skills-programming automated robotic welding systems
- PLC programming and HMI
- Electrical- hardware and wiring
- 5+ years of experience with PLC & HMI programming
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Rockwell software and AB CompactLogix, GuardLogix, panelview plus platforms
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other engineering discipline preferred
- System integration experience of 2-3 years is preferred