Randstad is seeking customer service professionals to fill several Life Response Center Rep positions for our client, a Fortune 50 insurance and financial services company in Greeley, CO. In this role you will take inbound calls and provide first contact resolution to the company's agency force and policyholders on all Life policy related claims, service, and underwriting functions. The company is offering a great benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, seven paid holidays and ability to earn up to 4 weeks of paid time off annually, plus opportunities to advance within the organization!
* Handle inbound phone calls from agency partners, customers and 3rd party vendors.
* Identify, research, and respond to questions/issues related to life insurance policies.
* Use multiple applications to gather information and provide to callers.
* Provide information on application and policy status, life claims status, services beneficiary maintenance and answer billing and policy questions.
* Identify form requirements and/or medical requirements
* Assist with new business/change of plan processes and policy maintenance.
* Identify need to escalate for specialized activity
* Solid customer service and empathy skills
* Clear and concise communicator
* Comfortable working in a structured work environment
* Computer savvy
* Great positive attitude!
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a call center using dual monitors
* Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Office Hours: Must be available for training and work during the following hours: Monday through Friday from 7:45am-6:45pm (MST) and Saturdays 9:30am-1:05pm (MST) Training hours: M-F 8am-4:15pm (MST)
Type: Permanent / Full time