*** Direct Hire Opportunity for a large automotive manufacturer in Irving, TX***
Responsible for standardization, launch, troubleshooting, maintaining and improving highly automated controls, robotic and welding systems.
· Testing, developing and improving current standards.
- Design and program PLC, HMI, robots and electrical equipment
- Support on installation, controls issues and wiring upgrades
- Continuous improvement activities
- Develop/ implement error proofing strategies
- Design and create prints
- Installing hardware and wiring
- Program and troubleshoot automated robotic welding, sealing, and assembly systems
- Creative Thinking: Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Computer Modeling: Able to utilize computer aided modeling to meet needs
- 5+ years of experience with PLC & HMI programming
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Rockwell software and AB CompactLogix, GuardLogix, panelview
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other engineering discipline
- System integration experience of 2-3 years is preferred