Senior Mechanical Engineer - Equipment Design
Randstad Engineering South San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is one of the fastest growing, profitable technology start-ups in the world. They are seeking a senior-level Mechanical Engineer to become a member of a brand new Advanced Factory Systems Department whose sole purpose will be to design, develop & modularize production equipment so they can standardize and build production lines, and build out their factories more quickly to help keep up with their overwhelming demand and increase production output. You will be working with an experienced team of mechanical, electrical, and materials engineers and scientists. You will be responsible for whole projects, and collaborating with other high-level engineering personnel with other specialty disciplines to create cutting edge production equipment. This is an amazing opportunity for an engineer looking to get in on the ground for with an incredible organization!
location: South San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designing, engineering, building, testing, and optimizing parts for vacuum manufacturing systems
- Specification and/or design of facility level equipment
- Managing multiple suppliers to construct parts and assemblies on time and within budget
- Selecting and integrating off the shelf hardware for process control, product quality measurement, and automated manufacturing tasks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team and learning new skills where necessary
- Improve existing equipment designs by identifying areas for improvement and leading design changes
- Developing assembly procedures and documentation for use by technicians
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Mechanical Design
- Equipment Design
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Randstad Engineering