Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Randstad Engineering Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation and technology company in the Hillsboro, OR area. Experience with mobile systems, laptops, or/and consumer products. Experience in designing, building, and testing of complex and high-density computer and/or electro-mechanical system prototypes or/and functional proof-of-concept prototypes is desired.
location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Proficiency in Creo and experience in lab experiments for reliability experiments
- Good verbal and written communication skills and experience in presenting to technical teams
- Demonstrated creative approach to "real world" practical problem-solving in a team environment
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple projects and meeting deliverables and timelines
- Experience with prototype fabrication shops & external suppliers
- Ability to work with minimal direction and ambiguity to specifics
- BS degree preferred or at least a minimum of an AS degree with more exp.
- Position to cover sabbatical, with potential to be extended short term.
- Looking for candidate to hit the ground running, must be well experienced.
- Preference to prior Intel exp
Experience: Looking for at least 7 yrs experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mechanical Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Randstad Engineering