A global leader in Biomedical products is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to add to their team in Pleasanton, CA. The QA Manager is responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining systems and services to assure product quality and compliance to FDA and other regulatory body standards and requirements. To be considered for this role, you must have 10+ years in a similar role and hold a bachelor's degree in engineering.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide leadership and responsibility for the quality management system and reliability of products
- Enhance quality performance and capabilities through early involvement, enforcement of quality systems and on-going support to operations and engineering departments
- Establish a high performing team to ensure production quality and manufacturing efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a related position
- Medical device experience highly preferred
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or Masters Degree highly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience
- Excellent employee management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.