Project Site Assistant
Randstad Engineering Salina, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Site Admin/Coordinator for a long term Contract opportunity in Salina, KS . You need 3-5+ years of experience as a Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Construction Coordinator or Administrative Assistant (ideally from an engineering or construction company). Experience doing this for any type of engineering or construction project is considered a plus.
location: Salina, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- You will support architecture, engineering and construction projects by assisting the Project Manager and project team in providing administrative project information as requested
- Provide general administrative support for company projects.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings
- Provide some construction document and project controls (RFIs, submittals, etc)
- Collect and distribute client bills and invoices
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as requested
- Coordinate travel arrangements and any other internal services for various project needs
- Assist with the processing of expense reports
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Construction Admin
- Office Admin
- Construction Projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.