Randstad Engineering Framingham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Process Engineer is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Framingham, MA
area. This role is accountable for the design, support and troubleshooting of upstream and downstream bioprocessing equipment.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 67.98 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Function as a technical expert on equipment or systems; lead troubleshooting of operations, develop preventative maintenance procedures, and maintain engineering documentation.
- Execute concurrent projects of moderate scope and complexity, with minimal supervision.
- Interpret and execute policies and procedures. Recommend modifications to operating policies.
- Execute tasks, under the minimal direction of project managers, to complete design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and qualification for projects within schedule and budget constraints.
- Coordinate the work of consultants, and engineering firms on development of standard design documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 6+ years Industry experience in a GMP environment.
- Direct experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry designing supporting and troubleshooting Upstream and Downstream process equipment.
- General understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical field.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.