Mechanical Engineer II
Randstad Engineering Millport, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global leader in recycling for the purpose of recovering zinc and lead is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. In this role, the manufacturing engineer is responsible for developing and implementing a centered maintenance program that includes the collection and analysis of relevant data to improve maintenance practices, minimize in-service asset/component failures, extend equipment life and optimize maintenance costs.
location: Millport, Alabama
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop conceptual design layouts, cost estimates and final capital expenditure requests
- Ensure that equipment is properly designed, selected and installed based on life-cycle philosophy
- Establish and monitor programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.