Randstad Engineering Roxboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for a Material Planner in Roxboro, NC to work for a leading manufacturing company on a part-time basis. This position will be two days and week and will be on a contract basis.
location: Roxboro, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and ordering raw material components from a diverse and complex supply base.
- This position will be required to analyze and interpret various reports in order to take the appropriate actions necessary to support daily production requirements and meet customer demand.
- Manage current and future demand requirements for assigned product lines with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities in mind to ensure completion of customer requirements. Forecast requirements via SIOP process for assigned product lines in Oracle ERP system.
- Schedule all raw materials and manufactured parts for assigned production lines utilizing Oracle ERP system ensuring customer demand is met.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.