Randstad Engineering Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leading industrial manufacturer of material used in many equipment and machinery industries located near Bradenton FL. the role is to lead process improvement in a CNC environment. Candidate will ideally have Bachelors Degree and extensive experience in quality within a production environment. Automotive experience ideal.
location: Bradenton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $89,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The development, specification, creation and maintenance of documentation, machine tools, methods, fixturing, tooling, CNC programming and other manufacturing data, equipment and methods as required
- Monitors, studies and evaluates machine and process performance, with particular preference to cost reduction possibilities and quality improvements.
- Introduce new processes, products, and equipment to advance corporate manufacturing technology portfolio.
- Leads in the specification of new equipment requirements and manage all aspects of installation and process development.
- Develops and monitors timelines and project deliverables to ensure adherence with approved project plans for manufacturing process development.
- Understands all current CNC manufacturing processes and identifies targets for improvement in transactional and operational efficiencies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- apqp (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- CNC (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Randstad Engineering