Food and nutrition manufacturing company targeting a Maintenance Manager for their facility in the Salinas CA area. This position will supervise Maintenance, project teams and external contractors, troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment and provide general technical support to manufacturing.
location: Gilroy, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Supervises and directs activities of employees engaged in major maintaining and repairing machinery and support equipment and the facility.
- Leads the project team to perform the successful installation and commissioning.
- Responsible for the implementation of Preventative Maintenance program, work order program and ensure that all personnel follow its guidelines.
- Manages the implementation and enforcement of department SOP's for standardized work.
- Associate degree from a two-year college in a related technical field is required.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in food manufacturing preferred.
- PLC's, electrical/electronic skills & overall strong maintenance trouble-shooting abilities.
- Must possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows based software, such as Microsoft Excel and Word, and computerized maintenance management system.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.