Immediate opening for a Lead Service Coordinator for a manufacturing company in the VA Beach area. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of logistics distribution, or manufacturing coordination/repair experience. This role will be responsible for leading the Service Technicians, and will be the Lead POC for all customer issues and needs due to repair of products, shipping of orders parts etc. All applicants are encouraged to apply.
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 43,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work with Service Center Managers, Field Service Team, and Regional Sales Managers to coordinate resolution of customer issues and to help increase growth and customer satisfaction in their respective territories, as needed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for addressing Service Center administrative process related questions surrounding the assigned service centers
- Create and maintain standardized service order and service administration processing; conducting internal audit reviews to ensure standardized processes are being followed within assigned service centers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related is preferred, but no degree is required, just relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service related supervisory role
- 2+ years of a role with administrative duties, revolving around repair coordintation, distribution of products etc
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- On Time, and Hardworking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.