Growing and very reputable manufacturer is looking for a promotable Human Resource Business Partner in the Sarasota, Florida area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $55k to $65k plus bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will have experience aligning business objectives with team members and leadership in designated business units and formulates partnerships through working directly with the organization's leadership finding solutions to problems and working to implement and execute the HR strategy that closely supports the organizations goals.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization, delivering high quality professional services with guidelines from senior colleagues
- Work within established procedures to achieve specified goals
- Contribute to the drafting of HR frameworks and tools within an area of expertise, ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies and external legal requirements
- Resolve queries from internal and external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and the related policies, referring to others where necessary for interpretation of policy
- Deliver complex analyses of HR data, identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement and/or improvement of business performance
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience as a human resource professional in a manufacturing environment
- SPHR or PHR certification
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Possess behavioral competencies such as: communicate effectively, ensures accountability, business insight, plans and aligns, decision quality, drives engagement
- Technical competencies: data collection and analysis, planning and organizing, policy and procedures, compliance, assessment, employee relations and presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.