Perform duties associated with laser engraving machines including testing of the laser equipment and components. Have the ability to replace components of laser machines or associated components. Have the ability to trouble shoot problems within the electrical system of the laser machine. Provide technical assistance where else needed within the company.
location: Kissimmee, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $18.00 - 21.50 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate technical repair experience with more than one of the following machine types/components:
- CNC Laser Cutting
- Industrial Chillers
- AC/DC/Servo/Stepper Motors and Amplifiers
- Motion Control
- Power Supplies and Distribution Wiring
- Safety Interlock Devices
- Laser Optics Alignment
- Maintain valid and clean drivers license
- Communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Prioritize workloads and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Maintain accurate records using basic mathematics
- Physically ability to bend/squat/kneel and capable of lifting 40-60 lbs on daily bases and occasionally up to 80 lbs
- Be dedicated to safety.
- Meet strict deadlines for machine preparation and repairs.
- Learn and grow both personally and professionally within our company.
- Work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Simplify and explain the root cause of problems to management as needed.
- Operate hand and power equipment for material handling.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.