Global food packaging company is looking for experienced Engineering Project Managers to join their team. These individuals will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of capital projects at plants across the US. Qualified candidates must have relevant food industry knowledge and must have experience leading complex capital projects. The ideal Project Manager will work out of either Chicago, IL or Omaha, NE and must be willing to travel. Relocation will be provided to qualified candidates - Please apply!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for managing complex capital projects at different plants across the US
- Responsible for budgeting, creating cost estimates, scheduling and executing overall project initiatives to ensure business needs are met
- Interact and communicate with leadership team along as well as equipment vendors, suppliers, engineering service providers, and contractors
- BS degree in engineering field is required
- 8+ years of Food Manufacturing experience with 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Must have experience leading and managing all aspects of plant capital projects
- Food Manufacturing
- Engineering, Project Management
- Plant Capital Projects
- Great Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.