Electrical Project Manager
Randstad Engineering Williamsport, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrical Project Manager. This position is located near Frederick, Maryland. The Electrical Project Manager will oversee mulitple, ongoing electrical capital projects within the manufacturing facility.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Williamsport, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide engineering project management
- Coordinate the design, construction, fabrication, installation, start-up and modification of plant facilities, equipment, and systems
- Provide complete start-to-finish management of both capital and non-capital projects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Capital Projects
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Randstad Engineering