Randstad Engineering Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in the Raleigh area is seeking a Civil EIT to assist with site design, field inspections, environmental report production, project management, and much more! We offer site development and inspection and structural engineering services with a focus on commercial projects.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform various types of civil engineering activities including studies and design
- Transportation planning/design, drainage design, water and/or wastewater design
- Travel based upon individual project and group needs
- Assist PE and Senior engineers with duties as needed
- Function independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment to successfully achieve group goals.
- Meet quality control/quality assurance requirements of clients project management framework.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Civil 3D
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.